Estimated delivery date (US orders only)
Priority Shipping: -Standard Shipping: -
Frankincense originates from a small scraggly but hardy tree indigenous to the Middle East, which is small with considerable pinnacle leaves and white or faded pink flowers. The resin starts as a fragrant sticky milky-white liquid that flows from the trunk of the tree when cut. The dried tears are collected, and the resin is then distilled, producing the precious oil. It's far used as incense and has been traded for over 5,000 years. widely used in historical Egypt, it changed into one of the ingredients used in the holy oil described in the Talmud.
Benefits of Frankincense essential oil:
- Reduces acne, wound, scars & stretch marks
- Delays aging- perfect beauty serum
- Reducee eye wrinkle
- Relieves stress- promote relaxation
- Reduces negative emotion
- Speeds up healing- decrease inflammation and pain
- Helps with sleep- insomnia
- Must to have for- meditation & yoga
Bottle size: 1oz, 2oz
For External Use Only!!