Estimated delivery date (US orders only)
Priority Shipping: -Standard Shipping: -
Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean. It is used as a culinary condiment, to make bodily perfumes, and for its potential health benefits.
- Rosemary has strong antioxidants, can kill germs, block cancer, bring down swelling, and fight infections.
- Rosemary is also used as a cooking herb by many people. Fresh or dried rosemary can be added to soups, sandwiches, salads, dips, and even be used for making infused oil.
- Boosts Memory, Fights Stress and Anxiety.
- Alleviates Headaches, Stimulates Hair Growth.
- Reduces Inflammation, Strengthens the Immune System.
- Treats Respiratory Problems, Improves Digestion.
- Prevents High Blood Sugar,
Customer ReviewsWrite a reviewA
The product was just what I needed.