Avocado oil has omega-3 fatty acids and is extremely good for moisturizing the pores and skin. Similarly to nutrition vitamin A, D and E, avocado oil carries potassium, lecithin, and lots of other vitamins that could nourish and moisturize the pores and skin.
While Avocado oil is used in cooking, it also used to skin care. The oil is an ingredient in lots of varieties of lotions, moisturizers, and sunscreens.
Below are some of the ways it can benefit the skin:
- Moisturizes and nourishes.
- Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema.
- Prevents and acne treatment.
- Avocado oil may help wounds to heal very quickly.
- The antioxidants in avocado oil help to ease the symptoms of sunburn.
- Reduces the ageing sign.
- Improves nail & scalp health.