Estimated delivery date (US orders only)
Priority Shipping: -Standard Shipping: -
Lemongrass is antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory, which renders it yet another healing and calming Body Moisturizing Oil. Lemongrass is a popular ingredient for massages due to its anti-inflammatory properties and contains eugenol, which is known to have similar aspirin effects. It can be used to help relieve headaches and migraines, as well as muscle and stomach aches. Furthermore, lemongrass is an antioxidant that can help fight the free radicals that can wreak havoc on our bodies. It even has antidepressant qualities. Lemongrass is frequently used as a natural insect repellent and makes this body oil an excellent holiday companion.
- An aromatic blend of high-quality carrier oils + essential oils leaves the skin feeling silky smooth, healthy, and radiant.
- Nourishing oils like fractionated coconut, argan, and tamanu heal the skin and are easily absorbed, leaving the skin feeling supple and soft.
- Green tea contains powerful antioxidants from catechins, gallates, and flavonoids, which protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and free radicals from the environment. These help repair and rejuvenate collagen, reducing wrinkles and fine lines; they also improve skin resiliency.
- Green tea oil has many anti-aging properties, Moisturizing, Anti-Bacteria, And Anti-Fungal, Fat-Burning, Healthy Hair.
- It also has botanical squalane and natural vitamin E.
- Try out this product to reap the benefits for your skin and hair.
- Bottle size: 4oz
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
No return or refund for OILS; all sales are FINAL SALE. Incense Pro highly recommends, to order smallest quantity, when you are ordering for the first time.
Heard green tea has anti aging ingredients, I don’t know but this oil really suits my body.