Estimated delivery date (US orders only)
Priority Shipping: -Standard Shipping: -
Black seed soaps may aid in calming skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis as it is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal components. Black seeds are also called black onion, kalonji, black cumin, seeds, and black caraway. They come from a small purple plant called Nigella sativa or white flowers from Eastern Europe, Middle-East, and Western Asia. These seeds are being used as a natural solution for centuries. They are even used in curries, bread, naan, pickles, and similar items for flavor and health benefits.
Thymoquinone contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that may even reduce tumors. Black seeds also help reduce dark spots. In addition, this soap is rich in fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamin A which work together to rejuvenate the skin cells.
- It helps get rid of skin redness.
- The natural ailment for acne
- Rich in amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamin A
- May aid in removing scars
- 100% halal vegetable soap
- Infused with cocoa butter and vitamin E
- Made with natural black seed oil
- Softens and moisturizes dry, rough skin
- Reputed to help improve complexion
- Good to use on the whole body
Customer ReviewsBased on 1 review100%(1)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)A
This soap smells very good and was great on my son's eczema. I would definitely recommend it.