DPG (Dipropylene Glycol)
DPG is a type of organic chemical compound that’s used as the solvent in most fragrances. It can carry both essential oils and fragrance oils. When it is added to a carrier oil, it slowly disperses the smell. It is commonly used as a carrier for fragrances. It exhibits good co solvency with oils with minimal odor. It is non-toxic and safe for the skin.
How to use DPG in Fragrance oil:
- Add one ounce of fragrance oil to a non-reactive container like stainless steel.
- Add two ounces DPG to a non-reactive container.
How to make a ration for an Oil burner
- Screw on the cap and shake the mixing bottle well. It takes 30 to 45 seconds to mix the oils.
How to make a ration for a Reed Diffuser
- Change the ration of fragrance oil to DPG. Add three parts of fragrance oil to six parts DPG. Add the fragrance oil first, then add DPG and shake well for 30 to 45 seconds.
How to make a ration for Fragrance Oil
- Mix one part fragrance into two parts DPG
- 100% Pure Oil, phthalate, paraben and sulfate-free.
- Great for freshening up any room or linen/cloth furniture.
- High quality.
- Used in a fragrance lamp.
- The highest quality of fragrance oil.
- Used in electric lamps and ceramic burners.
- The lowest price is guaranteed.
Note: No oils are associated with any designer or trademark. Our huge collection of designer reproductions have the same inspiration & aroma as the expensive original for an affordable price. All are long-lasting fragrance burning oils of the maximum quality.
Warnings: Natural oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.