White Sage- 2"
- California’s best White Sage
- Mostly used for spiritual purification.
- Known as sacred sage, is an evergreen perennial native to the Southwestern United States.
- This potent herb has been used for centuries by Native Americans in rituals of cleansing and healing.
- Many people continue this tradition today by holding their own sage smudging ceremonies.
Clean and high best product. Each stick is about 1.5"-2" inches prolonged and 1" inch height. Used for smudging ritual, purification and spiritual blessing. High quality product with hand-tied cotton string. Right for domestic fragrance. Burn white sage to easy strength and restore stability for protection and nonsecular purification.
Sage for Recovery
Many who eschew the burning of incenses and herbs as a cleansing method and think that the handiest cause in this subculture is to make dwellings odor exceptional have perhaps in no way smelled sage burning. Nobody who has smelled the distinct acrid tang of burning sage could say that it could most effectively be for ‘aesthetic’ olfactory purposes.
The Latin for sage, ‘Salvia,’ stems from the word ‘to heal’ the alternative characteristics of sage while burned, including giving knowledge, clarity and increasing spiritual consciousness are also indicated inside the call. The blessings of burning sage can be harnessed very definitely with the aid of burning sage in your private home, office or some other place in want of cleaning.
Authentic products are hard to find these days but the shop did better than I expected.
Beautifully wrapped, fresh, high-quality sage. Also significantly bigger bundles than what I expected. Shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!